Originally sent to clients on August 25, 2010 We are bullish on US stocks, and have been slowly increasing our allocation to stocks during the pullback started in May. Our view is that while US and global growth may moderate, it is not turning outright negative. Many economists and investors are predicting a “double-dip” … Continue reading
- Gold is a screaming short here. Has nothing but downside in nearly any scenario. Long 30 year German bunds also interesting 1 year ago
- Buy US dollar on knee jerk reaction to FOMC statement release. Market pricing in way too low a chance of Fed increase in Sept and Dec 1 year ago
- Market completely misinterpreting Fed. If equity markets don't tank before next FOMC statement Dec 17th, reaction could be brutal. 2 years ago
- Just finished reading Fed minutes. Key takeaway: Fed NOT concerned about foreign econ weakness. Dec FOMC could see bonds down big and USD up 2 years ago
- Commented on: "Here's Why Gold Prices Have Been Declining" seekingalpha.com/a/1kozz $GLD $DBC $IAU $SLV 2 years ago
Lakshmi at a Glance
Lakshmi offers the advantages of an actively managed global macro hedge fund strategy, with the transparency and access of individually traded accounts.
What makes Lakshmi different?
Lakshmi Capital Management offers clients the flexibility and absolute-return potential of a top-tier hedge fund, but has many distinct advantages:
Transparency: by utilizing a separate accounts format, clients can view exactly how much their account is worth and what positions they hold in real time
Liquidity: clients are free to withdraw and deposit at any time
Access: Lakshmi's strategies can be accessed by investors of all account sizes, ages, and backgrounds
Personalization: Lakshmi tailors clients' portfolios to each individual's risk preference, income necessity, product preference, and age